|Compatibility:||IdSurvey 6||IdSurvey 7|
You can work on any survey of your platform entering the different sections of the survey menu.
You will find the menu in the Surveys List and it will always be displayed on top right of each survey.
Buttons of the survey menu
These are the sections and sub-sections composing the survey menu:
- Questions: where you can create the questionnaire to associate to the survey
- Settings: where you can decide all simple and advanced settings for each methodology of research (CATI/CAWI/CAPI)
- Assign interviewers: where you can associate CATI and/or CAPI interviewers profiles to work on the survey
- Contacts management: where you can upload and manage the list of respondents
- Manage custom fields: where you can create and manage custom fields for the contacts
- Quotas management: where you can set and manage quotas
- Language management: where you can upload, export and manage the translations of the questionnaire
- Export results: where you can export data collected in different formats
- Open end encoder: where you can encode open end (text) questions before exportation
- Survey activity: where you can check survey progress
- Interviewers activity: where you can check information on interviewers activity and productivity
- Answers Analysis: where you can check frequency of answer for each question of the questionnaire
- Quick links:
- CATI interface: if the option is available you can open the questionnaire with CATI interface
- CAWI interface: if the option is available you can open the questionnaire with CAWI interface
Buttons displayed in Survey List
Some menu icons are only available in the “Survey list” page.
- Closed survey: when an orange lock icon is displayed before the standard menu, the survey is closed and data collection is disabled
- Stored survey: when an orange store icon is displayed before the standard menu, the survey is stored
- Test mode survey: the orange inscription “TEST MODE” before the standard menu indicates when the survey is set on test mode
- Duplicate: to create a copy of the survey
- Delete: to delete the survey and all related data
- Store: to store the survey as .zip file and save space on main IdSurvey DB. When a survey is stored this button is replaced by “Restore“.